A marital “intensive” accomplishes in one and a half days what usually takes 4 months in traditional marital therapy. The objectives of the marital intensive will be tailored to the couple’s specific needs.
Objectives (one or more):
- Resolution of relationship trauma, impasses and previously “unsolvable” problems.
- Create significant and positive relationship change in a short amount of time.
- Educate couples in skills and practices that are proven to increase marital stability and satisfaction.
- Create increased health and robustness of intimate connection and attachment.
Time Frame: 1.5 days typically Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday
- Day 1: Assessment – 3 hours (4:00 PM – 8:00 PM with a break for dinner)
- Day 2: Feedback, Active Therapy, wrap-up – 6 hours (9:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
- 2 tele therapy sessions, approximately 30 minutes, within one month from intensive.
- 1 months email consultation
- $3,500 for co-therapists’ services. Includes the Gottman Relationship Assessment, 1 hour individual intake per person, 7 co-therapy session hours, 2 tele therapy sessions, 1 month email consultations.
- Does not include lodging or food. Insurance may reimburse partial fee
Call (304) 375-8800 or email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com